The Hebrew word Kesher means connection. Our Kesher organization, or Parent Teacher Organization (PTO), does a great deal to help our Pardes community by connecting parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We provide support for the entire school, whether it is sending a meal home to a family, working on a Tikkun Olam project, making something for Staff Appreciation Week, and everything in between.
Volunteering is a great way to help our school community, make friends, and have fun all at the same time. We appreciate ANY level of participation.
Here is a list of the Kesher/PTO committees:
- Box Tops – Collect and count Box Tops. Help with reward events.
- Challah Helpers - Label and distribute challahs on Friday mornings.
- Holiday - Coordinate holiday gifts for Pardes Students
- Kesher Cares/Project Ezra – Organize meals and cards to Pardes families during life-cycle events.
- Panther Snack Bar - Act as a liaison between classroom parents, teachers, and Kesher/PTO.
- Staff Snacks - Plan snacks once a month for Monday Faculty Meetings
- Staff Appreciation – Help with Staff Appreciation week.
- Staff Surprises - Plan a monthly surprise for all faculty and staff
- Tikkun Olam – Help with food drives and with JFCS holiday gift programs.
We will have regular “Kesher Puts It Together” events this year in the Multipurpose Room to help with special projects and holidays. We hope you will join us on these dates:
December 13th - 2pm
March 7th - 2pm
May 9th - 2pm
Thank you in advance for your participation! You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Paint Party
Register through the studio's event calendar by clicking here.
Holiday Gift Drive
December 8th and 9th
Staff Appreciation Lunch
Please sign up to help at lunch while we treat our teachers and staff to a Staff Appreciation Lunch. Our teachers cannot attend this event without coverage for their students during lunch so this is a very important volunteer opportunity. Click here to sign up.