Welcome to Pardes Jewish Day School! We are so thrilled that you are joining our incredible community!
We know that transitioning to a new school, whether it is for kindergarten or eighth grade, may initially feel overwhelming. We hope this page serves as a resource for your family where you can find answers to some of your questions. The information on this page will continue to be updated and expanded as we get closer to the first day. You will also receive communications by email throughout the summer. In the meantime, we are always happy to answers questions you may have, so please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help you!
A Welcome Message from Head of School Peter Gordon:
Please follow us on Social Media and Join our Private Parent Facebook Group.
- Facebook: @PardesJewishDaySchool
- Pardes Parent Facebook Group: Request to join through the Pardes Facebook Page (under groups)
- Instagram: @pardesschool
Middle School Summer Reading Assignments:
- For Students Entering Fifth Grade
- For Students Entering Sixth Grade
- For Students Entering Seventh Grade
- For Students Entering Eighth Grade
Math Practice Recommendations for Kindergarten – Eighth Grade:
Click here for recommended websites and activities for summer math review
Bring Your Own Device Program for Fourth – Eighth Grade:
Click here for the specifications for the Bring Your Own Device program.
- August 17th: First Day of School virtually
- September 8th: On-Campus Learning begins