Remote Learning Overview
Our remote learning endeavor is a partnership, dependent on the purposeful planning of our dedicated teachers, student motivation and engagement, and strong parent support and communication.
We have put into place a plan that combines asynchronous learning with synchronous engagements via Google Meet to support both the learning and the social-emotional well-being of our students. Pardes students will be empowered to make choices in their learning and be encouraged to take intellectual risks while they persevere through challenges. Students will work independently, engage in (online) collaboration with peers, and communicate daily with their teachers who will continue to provide support and feedback, as well as opportunities for reflection and revision.
Learn More About our Distance Learning Program
Where do I go for help?
- Technology Questions? Please contact your child’s teacher/advisor
- Schoology Questions? Please email Technology Integration Specialist Lezlie Strolle
- Login Issues? Please email Lezlie Strolle
- Remote Learning Plan Questions? Please email Academic Principal Anna Lock
- Academic Social / Emotional Questions? Please email School CounselorJodi Woodnick
- Ideas / Questions about Pardes@Home family activities or programs? Please email Director of Strategic Communications Bethany Spector