The 2019-2020 tuition is $16,100 per student.
An astounding 68% of current Pardes students received financial assistance through the Jewish Tuition Organization. The average award was $10,000 per student.
- Payment plans (annually, semi-annually, quarterly and monthly) are available.
- Synagogue members receive a $440 family discount off their Pardes tuition.
- A $500 sibling discount is given for each additional child enrolled at Pardes.
- Remember: The average Pardes student award was $10,000 this year!
- Tuition for the following school year is set by the Board of Directors and announced each January.
“We never thought a private Jewish day school education was even an option, until Pardes showed us how to make it a reality. As parents of a first grader, we are amazed by the Pardes commitment and dedication to students. The teachers have challenged our daughter in the greatest of ways, ways that she is completely unaware of. Without a doubt, we made the right choice for our daughter, our family, and our peace of mind.” – Sarah and Joshua Katz
NOTICE: A school tuition organization cannot award, restrict or reserve scholarships solely on the basis of donor recommendation. A taxpayer may not claim a tax credit if the taxpayer agrees to swap donations with another taxpayer to benefit either taxpayer’s own dependent. Consult your tax advisor for specific tax advice.