We understand that you are looking for much more than a private school for your child; you’re looking for a community where they can grow and flourish. You may have already read about Pardes’ approach to education and how we provide a strong academic foundation, but we understand that there are things you simply can’t learn about a school through a website.
We invite you to take the next step in the admissions process by scheduling a campus visit, which will allow you to experience the positive energy and close-knit community that helps our students thrive in the classroom and beyond.
What would you like to see on your tour of Pardes?
At Pardes, we tailor our tours to meet the needs of every prospective student and family. Because choosing the right school is a monumental decision, we want to ensure you get the most out of your time on campus.
Before your tour, you’ll meet briefly with our Admissions Director, Lauren Kreisberger, which will give her the opportunity to learn more about:
- Your child’s age/grade level of interest
- What you’re looking for in a private school
- A little about your child’s learning style
- What activities your child is interested in
- How we can serve your family during this exciting time
Questions or comments for us ahead of your visit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Admissions Office at (480) 991-9141.
What to expect during your visit
When you arrive at Pardes, you’ll be warmly welcomed in our front office, where we’ll sit down for a brief chat. Lauren Kreisberger, our Director of Admissions, will take the time to understand your needs and desires in a school before guiding you through our campus. On your tour, you’ll see:
- An inside look at our classrooms. We can begin at kindergarten and give you a preview of every age and stage, or start at your child’s current grade level
- Our art rooms, science lab, and Makerspace, where students develop 21st-century skills, such as creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking
- The playground and athletic fields that support our students’ physical health
- Our outdoor educational space at the center of campus which provides opportunities for social and academic learning
- The sanctuary, where we join together for Tefillah and Kabbalat Shabbat
- Drop-off and pick-up locations, or a preview of our after school options
We understand that you’re not choosing a school based on facilities alone. During your visit, you’ll meet Pardes teachers, interact with current students, and have invaluable conversations with our admissions team. When you leave, we hope your main takeaway will be the authentic engagement and happiness of our students and staff.
Student Visit Day
We recognize that your children’s feelings are part of the school selection process. After you submit your application, we encourage you to schedule a student shadow day, which will allow your child to experience life as a Pardes student for a day, meet new friends, and get comfortable on campus.
If your child is entering grades 1-8, they’ll be paired with a buddy in their grade who will reach out ahead of their shadow day and share a little about what to expect. You can choose whether your child joins us for a half or full school day.
Prospective kindergartners get to experience Pardes life through an Admissions Playdate, typically held in December and January. Children explore our campus, visit classrooms, and get a preview of school life as they participate in hands-on activities.
We can’t wait to welcome you to campus! When you arrive, please park in the parking lot in front of the school.
We encourage you to bring the whole mishpacha (family)! Our tours are designed to provide parents with the information they need while keeping prospective students engaged along the way.
If you’d like to have your child join us for a visit day, let us know after your tour and we’ll get this on the calendar! We can set this up before you leave campus, or you can contact admissions shortly after to schedule.
Absolutely! We are happy to schedule a follow-up tour if additional members of the family would like to see the campus!
We will provide everything you need to make the most of your tour. We’ll also leave you with some print material on our programs so that you can later review the opportunities at home.